SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 2 "My Mother, Is My Monster?"


SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC

(Part 2)
 



Transcript for “My Mother, Is My Monster?”


Written: Junita K


Created Date: June 10th, 2013
Air Date: June 11st, 2013
Subject: Short-Fanfic




NOW


South America, Amazon River - Night

Menn: [Fishing while Whistling] C’mon! Really? [Looking at his wristwatch] This is too long. [Packing his equipment]

[Hear the sound of rustling water]
[The sounds of footstep approaching]

Men: [Turn around and find nothing and then starting to packing his equipment again]


[Men entered his car and driving to his home]


At Home

Men: [Put his equipment] I’m home.
Woman: The dinner is almost ready.
Men: [Approaching his wife] I’m very tired tonight.
Woman: Find anything? [While chopping vegetables]
Men: Ah, nothing. I’ve been there like three hours, and back with empty-handed.
Woman: It’s okay, honey. Maybe tomorrow you’ll find something else. Okay, the dinner is ready, could you please tell Janet.
Men: Okay.

In Janet Room

Janet: [Reading some book called “Mythological Craetures”]
Men: [Knocking] Janet?
Janet: Yes, father?
Men: The dinner is ready, come down, your mother is waiting for you.
Janet: Okay, father. [Close her book]

Kitchen

Woman: [Prepare dishes]
[Sounds footstep with a splash of water]
Woman: [Screaming]

Janet: [Shocked]
[Janet come down]
Janet: Mom? Dad? Mom?
Woman: Janet?
Janet: [Turn around] Mom? Is everything’s alright? I heard someone screaming.
Woman: Yes, honey. Everything’s alright.
Janet: Where’s father?
Woman: He’s in the garage. Now sit, the dinner is ready.
Janet: [Sitting] Okay.
Woman: [Put some plat with food in front of Janet] Eat.
Janet: We’re not waiting for father?
Woman: It’s okay, He will catch up.
Janet: Okay, [Taking and then eating] Why you’re not eating too?
Woman: I’m waiting for my food.
Janet: You waiting another food, so this is not for you too?
Woman: No.
Janet: Then what’s your food, Mom?
Woman: You [Transform into her real form]
Janet: [Screaming]


[Blood everywhere]

Men: [Entered his house] Honey? [Shocked]

[Blood everywhere, with Janet on the floor, Eyes opened, and with hole in her thoracic cavity]


Men: No!


SUPERNATURAL (Title card)


ACT ONE


MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER
#NowPlaying Demi Lovato – Fire Starter


[Khayla reading books]


Sam: [Appear] You’re awake?
Khayla: Already.
Sam: Where’s Camael?
Khayla: He’s gone. He said that he will searching for God Vessel alone, and He will come back soon.
Sam: And Crowley?
Khayla: I didn’t know.
Sam: Are you, cooking?
Khayla: Yeah, I’m hungry, And I’m searching for food, but there is just some vegetables and raw meat, so Yeah, I’m cooking.
Sam: Can i try some?
Khayla: Wha- Sure.
Sam: [Eating] Hah, this is good.
Khayla: Thanks.
Dean: [Appear] Huah, Morning! [Approached Sam] What’re you eating?
Sam: Food.
Dean: You’re cooking? [Eating some]
Sam: No, It’s Khayla.
Dean: Hah, This is too good.
Khayla: Thanks,
Dean: So, where’s everybody?
Khayla: Leaving, Gone. Disappear.
Dean: Kevin too?
Khayla: Who’s Kevin?
Dean: Prophet Of The Lord,
Khayla: Ah, I didn’t know. I didn’t see him around here.

Crowley: [Appear suddenly] Howdy, boys.

[Dean shocked]


Dean: Can you please, just “Knocking” [Yelling] ?
Crowley: Sorry, I just love surprises.
Sam: Why are you here, Crowl?
Crowley: Did you just call me “Crowl”?
Sam: Did I?
Crowley: Never mind. I brought all of you some breakfast!
Sam: We’re already had some food.
Crowley: What? I didn’t know that you can cooking?
Sam: Dean can, Not me, It’s Khayla.
Crowley: Hah [Looking cynical at Khayla]
Dean: Did you find Castiel yet?
Crowley: No, His existence is unknown. But I’ll try to do my best. Besides, I found you some case.
Dean: Yeah, like I can’t even rest just for one day. What?
Crowley: This [Giving newspaper] Some girl have been founded, dead, with missing heart in South America, near Amazon River.
Dean: What?
Crowley: His father found her, with hole in her thoracic cavity, in his kitchen, with his wife missing.

Sam: So you think his wife did this to his daughter?
Crowley: No human can make a “hole” in thoracic cavity like this before.
Dean: Is this a werewolf?
Crowley: I don’t think so. No sign of a werewolf on the crime scene.
Dean: Wait, You’ve been there?
Crowley: Yeah, I’ve already there before.
Khayla: So, are we need to check this crime scene again?
Dean: Wo-Wo, We? Since when you wanna “plunge” into this world?
Khayla: I’m already on it, Besides, I’m tired of just sit in here and become such a “sculpture.”
Sam: It’s okay, Dean. She can come in.
Dean: Wo, Sam. We can risk this girl with come into our world. I mean this, awkward world.
Khayla: This isn’t just your world, Dean. Besides, I’ve already been in “This World” before, So just suck it up!
Dean: Fine.
Sam: Okay, then. You know where the body is?
Crowley: Yeah.
Sam: Okay, I’m with Khayla go to the crime scene, and you with Crowley go to the hospital where the body is.
Dean: Wa-wait, Why me and you, not doing this together?
Sam: Because, maybe there is still another “Clue” on her body. Me and Khayla will talk to her family and friends.
Dean: What?
Sam: Just do it, okay Dean? [Leaving with Khayla]
Crowley: This is gonna be a good day.
Dean: Need days to get there, Man!


ACT TWO


On Car
#NowPlaying Tia Carrere – Aloha Oe


Sam: [Driving] This is your ID.
Khayla: Okay. Btw, I wanna ask you something, Who’s Castiel?
Sam: He’s one of our friend, His an angel.
Khayla: So, why you worried about this guy? Is he very important to you?
Sam: Well, he kind a, Family to us. He always trying to help us, In any condition.
Khayla: Yeah, I know that feel. So where’s your family?
Sam: They, uh. They’re dead.
Khayla: Oh, I’m Sorry. I didn’t mean to.
Sam: It’s okay. What about your family?
Khayla: I, left them behind.
Sam: Why?
Khayla: Well, I just didn’t wanna they hurt, you know. I didn’t wanna put them into a “Red Line”
Sam: Where are they?

Khayla: Some place save, Maybe. You know, I used to have some brother and sister. And I’m the oldest. But, when I’m back from hunting that night, “They” killed my little sister, and since that, I’m promise to myself that I’ll protect them with my life. Then, I, left them, for safety. Until now, maybe they think that I’m already dead. I know left them is the wrong decision that i had to make, Very. Family is very important to me, but, I just can’t
Sam: Sorry. So, you used to have one brother now?
Khayla: Yeah, with my Father and my Mother.
Sam: You know, I used too.
Khayla: So, you know your family?
Sam: Well, only my brother and my father.
Khayla: What happen?

Sam: My mother died, when I’m still a baby. And My father, He died, sacrifice him self. The only one who knows my Mother well, Is Dean. If my family still, alive. I mean, I have my brother, Dean. He is the oldest. My father and my Mother, and this is shouldn’t happen. I didn’t even really know what is my mom, really look like. I saw her before but,

Khayla: It just doesn’t enough, right? Well, I didn’t really know about your mother Sam, but, The fact is, All mother is just the same. Always worried about their children, sometimes she’s angry, but deep down, she just want the best for us, her love is, never ended, she always trying to do the best to protect us that we can’t even explain it why. And nothing can paid her for whatever she did to us, raise us. Well, I know that, whatever you do, do the right thing, and your Mom will be proud of you, her son, her child. Maybe she’s already dead, but If we do what must we done for good, She always with us, in here. Our heart. And she didn’t died for nothing, She always protect us until the end.

Sam: Yeah, I guess my mother too.
Khayla: You still have your brother, Sam. You’re not alone, so don’t think like that. It must be nice, to have someone that can always look your back.
Sam: Yeah, And I’m really glad for that.
Khayla: If I can choose, Family or My life. I will choose them, My family, than Mine, My life.
Sam: Thanks.
Khayla: For?
Sam: You’re right, I’m not alone in this world. I have my brother and my friends, who always worried about me. And I will protect them too, with my life.
Khayla: Don’t thank me, Thanks to them. Their love, is the one that can makes you still here now.


ACT THREE


Mortuary
#NowPlaying Camp Rock 2 – It’s On


Doctor: So, this is it, the body. Janet McClain, 20years old, Died yesterday.
Dean: Is everything still on the body?
Doctor: Yeah, except for the heart.
Dean: Heart Missing.
Doctor: The police still looking for the heart.
Dean: Bear, huh? Everything still on the body except for the heart?
Doctor: Yes.
Dean: Anything else?
Doctor: Well, they not found anything weird, but, this is what they found.
Dean: What is that?
Doctor: Caterpillar. But very highly toxic. One touch, you die before you know it. They found this on her pocket. Still alive actually, very weird, this girl have such a dangerous creature on her pocket. And btw, this caterpillar can find easily in the trees around the Amazon River.


McClain’s House

Mr.McClain: I went to home, after fishing on Amazon River, My wife still fine, and Janet still on her room. Then I go to Garage, and when I’m back, Blood everywhere, [Crying] My wife missing, and Janet, She’s dead.
Khayla: I’m really sorry for your lost, Sir.
Sam: We are. So anything else besides your wife missing Sir?
Mr. McClain: No, Nothing.
Khayla: Is Janet, maybe have some close friends that we can talk to?
McClain: Well, She had one bestfriend that I knew well.
Khayla: Can we ask the address, that may very helpfully.


Outside


[Sam Cellphone ringing]


Sam: Yeah?
Dean: [On Phone] Well, nothing weird besides some caterpillar, most highly toxic on her pocket.
Sam: Caterpillar?
Dean: Yeah, And it found alive until now. Anything else?
Sam: We’ll trying.
Dean: Okay, tell me if you found something.
Sam: Okay [Hang Up]
Khayla: Dean?
Sam: Yeah, Well, seems nothing wrong, except for some Caterpillar.
Khayla: What?
Sam: It’s Poisonous. And It’s found on her pocket, alive.
Khayla: Wow.
Sam: Okay, we need to find her bestfriend.


Lucy Varrianne’s Home

[Bell]

Lucy: Yes?
Sam: We’re federal agent. I’m Sam, this is my partner Khayla. What’s your name?
Lucy: I’m Lucy Varrianne.
Khayla: Well, Lucy. We’d like to ask you some question, if you didn’t mind?


Lucy: [Drinking some tea] Yeah, Janet is my bestfriend. We spend a lot a time together.
Sam: Is something weird happen before she died?
Lucy: Something weird? No. Before she died, In the morning, We went to book store. She want it to buy some books to read.
Khayla: Do you remember what book she bought?
Lucy: Well, It’s about “Mythological Creatures.” I’m not really surprises, because I know that she really like Greek and Mythology.
Sam: Is she likes animal?
Lucy: Well, she likes Cat, Dog.
Sam: What about Caterpillar?
Lucy: Caterpillar? No, She hates that one. Never heard that she likes it.
Khayla: Okay, then. Thank you for your time, Lucy.
Lucy: [Standing] Anytime.
Khayla: Btw, Where’s your family?
Lucy: Um, My mom, She fall asleep, and My father, he’s fishing.
Sam: Fishing?
Lucy: Yeah, on Amazon River.
Sam: Okay, let us know if you find something [Giving his card to Lucy]
Lucy: Okay.


ACT FOUR


On Motel
#NowPlaying Big Time Rush – Big Night


Dean: [Reading John’s Journal] Find anything?
Sam: [On his laptop] Well, not really. Can you tell me more about this “Caterpillar”?
Dean: Well, This Caterpillar is very, highly toxic, you know that. One touch can kill you, and It can find easily in the trees around the Amazon River.
Khayla: Did you just said “Amazon River”?
Dean: Yeah, Why?
Khayla: Sam, did you remember what Mr. McClain said?
Sam: Yeah, I remember now.
Dean: What?
Sam: He said that before “accident” happened, he was fishing on Amazon River. And after that, Something happen, and highly toxic Caterpillar was found on Janet’s pocket, alive. And you know what Dean, Janet hates Caterpillar.
Khayla: It’s bigger than “Accident”, It’s “Suicide” [On Newspaper] Guys, I think I found something.
Dean: What?
Khayla: 8 years ago, same accident was happen too. Heart missing, Wife missing, and,
Sam: And?
Khayla: It says, That before it happen, This guy it’s, fishing on Amazon River.
Crowley: Guys? [Appear]
Sam: Crowley? Where you’ve been?
Crowley: Doesn’t matter. I know what behind this case.
Dean: What?!
Crowley: It’s not who, It’s what. It’s called Encantado.
Dean: Encan- What?
Khayla: An Encantado? Really?
Sam: You know this?

Khayla: It’s a Brazilian Legendary Creature. I’ve reading this story before.
Sam: You know what it is?!
Khayla: Not really, They live in a deep underwater realm named the Encante, They’re like Shapeshifter but not really, They can shapeshift into human form and it just only at night,  They’re known for kidnapping humans. Encantados are most commonly viewed as type of freshwater dolphin or sea snakes. And they have some abilities.
Dean: Like what?
Khayla: Mind control, can Inflict illness, Insanity, even death.
Dean: Awesome.
Sam: So, How do we kill it?
Khayla: I didn’t know, but I’ve heard some rumors that can, but It’s not proven yet.
Sam: What is it?
Khayla: We need to find “Candiru” and put it into the blowhole.
Crowley: Candiru?
Dean: Blowhole?
Khayla: The true form Encantado is a Dolphin, Pink Dolphin, called “Boto”.
Dean: Are you just said "Botol" or "Dodol"?
Sam: What is “Candiru”?
Khayla: You’re guys really to much asking.
Crowley: It’s called “Vampire Fish” a type of freshwater fish similar to catfish. This thing, this fish even more dangerous than Piranha.
Khayla: And now the question is, How do we find it? It can kill anything.

Crowley: It’s okay. I’ll take care this one. And now, the one that you have to worried about, is The girl who named “Lucy” [Disappear]
Dean: Lucy?
Khayla: Janet’s Bestfriend. Why?
Sam: Oh, No. We have to go to Lucy’s house.
Dean: Why? Is she in trouble?
Sam: She’s gonna be the next. Before, We’re here, she said that He’s father was fishing on Amazon River.
Dean: Oh, Crap!
Khayla: We need to hurry up now!
[Sam, Dean and Khayla leaving fastly]


Lucy’s House


Lucy’s Father: Lucy, where’s your Mother?
Lucy: [Watching Tv] Room.
Lucy’s Father: I’m going to the market, Tell your Mom, Okay.
Lucy: Okay, Dad.


[Lucy’s Father leaving with his car]
[Footstep approaching]

Lucy’s Mother: Lucy? [Standing behind her]
Lucy: Yes, Mom?
Lucy’s Mother: Where’s your father?
Lucy: He’s going to the market, maybe buying some food,
Lucy’s Mother: Are you hungry, Honey?
Lucy: No, Not really.
Lucy’s Mother: I’m hungry.
Lucy: There is some food on icebox.
Lucy’s Mother: [Quiet]
Lucy: Mom, Mom? Mo- Oh, My God [Looking at her mother who transforming into her real form]

[Sam, Dean and Khayla break in into Lucy’s House]


Lucy: Oh My God!
Khayla: Lucy Run!

[Dean and Sam shooting at Encantado]
[Encantado disappear]
Khayla: Are you okay, Lucy?
Lucy: [Shocked]


ACT FIVE


Lucy’s House

#NowPlaying Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble


Lucy: [Crying] What is that? What happen to my Mom? Where’s My Mom?
Sam: We didn’t know, but We’ll try to find out Okay.
Lucy: What is that thing?
Khayla: Encantado.
Lucy: Encantado, the Mythological Creature?
Khayla: Yeah,
Lucy: That thing really exist?
Sam: Yes.
Lucy: Why she want to kill me?
Dean: We didn’t know for sure.
Lucy: Is, My Mom, dead?
Khayla: We’ll find out.
Dean: So, what’s next, Sam?
Sam: We need to find it.
Dean: Where?
Sam: Where it came from. Amazon River.
Dean: I didn’t understand, Why this thing killed children, and didn’t kill their father.
Sam: C’mon, We need to go. Before too late.
Lucy: I’m coming with you.
Sam: What, No! It’s too dangerous.
Lucy: I need to find my mother, Sam. I can’t let that Monster kill my mother. You have to let me.
Khayla: Sam?
Sam: Okay.
Dean: Okay?
Sam: Dean, she need to find her mother. Okay, C’mon.


South America, Amazon River


Sam: Dean, look! [Find some footprints]
Dean: C’mon.

[Following the footprints]

[Sam, Dean, Khayla and Lucy entered some Lair]
[Sounds of a Music]

Dean: Shhtt!!!
Lucy: Is this me, or My head really-really, feel weird [Fainting]
Sam: Wha- [Fainting]
Dean: Sa- [Fainting]
Khayla: [Whispering] Guys, Guys!
[Sound of Footstep approached]
Khayla: Oh, no.


Encantado’s Lair

[Sounds of a Music]

Encantado: [In true form] (Whistling)
[Sam and Dean already woke up]


Encantado: Hunters, ‘huh? The last time I’ve seen hunters, It’s like Ten years ago, And he’s already dead.
Dean: So, why’re you killing this people?
Encantado: [Approached Dean] Well, I didn’t like to killing people like you thought. But, I like to killing their children, especially their daughter. It’s really hard to survive, and I need to do something with it. And I’m find out the final solution. Killing their daughter. Eat their heart, Making me still alive, young, powerful. It’s not very easy, of course. I need to following their father who came into Amazon River before, then form to become their mother, and it just only can happen at night.
Sam: Why you just didn’t kill their father?

Encantado: Because I can’t. I’m Encantado. I didn’t kill “Male” It’s not what legendary said, right? You really have to learn more about me.
Sam: You really the “Mother Monster”
Encantado: [Torturing Sam with her Abilities] Yes, I am.
Sam: [In Agony]
Dean: Sam? Sam?
Encantado: Your Sammy will be okay, Dean.
Dean: How did you know my name?
Encantado: Because “I Can Read Mind”

Crowley: Hey! [Appear]
Encantado: You!
Crowley: I can’t believe we finally meet again.
Encantado: [Look at to the box that Crowley holding on] What’s on that box?
Crowley: You’ll know.
Encantado: [Torturing Crowley with her abilities]
[Crowley falling down]

Encantado: Even you, there is nothing can kill me!

[Khayla take the box quietly]

Encantado: [Turn around] You can’t fool me! [Throw the box  and Khayla far away]
[Someone appear]
Encantado: What is this? [
Wreathed by fog]
 
Sam: Mom?
Dean: Mom?

Khayla: [Trying to take the box and then standing on Encantado back] Maybe not, Maybe yes. [Put some Candirus into Encantado blowhole]


Encantado: What, no, no! [Screaming in Agony] Nooo! [Blow up]


Khayla: [Breathing] Hah. [Untied everybody in their chairs]

Lucy: Mom! [Hugging her Mom]

Lucy’s Mother: Lucy! Are you okay?
Lucy: I’m fine, Mom. I’m fine.


Dean: Mom?
Marry: Sam, Dean [Smiling]
Sam: Mom, You help us, again. Thank you.
Marry: I love both of you. Take care of yourself, okay [Disappear]
Khayla: She’s beautiful.
Dean: Yeah, She is.


Outside

[Everyone come back to their home]


Lucy: So, Thank you for helping us, Me and My mom.
Sam: You’re welcome. And Lucy, take care of your Mom, okay.
Lucy: I will [Leaving]

Dean: Did you see Crowley?
Khayla: Nope. Maybe he’s somewhere, He’ll be back, like always.
Sam: I guess, My mother isn’t a monster.
Dean: What? Of course she’s not. [Smiling] She’s a hero, Sammy! [Leaving]
Khayla: This is supposed to be “My Mother Isn’t My Monster”, right?
Sam: Yeah, All Mother Is a Wonder Woman.
Khayla: Yes, I agree.

#NowPlaying Joe Jonas ft Demi Lovato – You’re My Favorite Song

...To Be Continued...


More info!


add me on Facebook: htt://facebook.com//junitahkurniawati (Kurniawati Junita)
follow us on Twitter: @Junita_K @Khayla_Anan #SupernaturalFanfic
my YouTube: Kurniawati Junita


Note: If there is a mistakes from any words, please understandable. Thanks, for Reading this Short-Fanfic.

CAST


JARED PADALECKI as Sam Winchester
JENSEN ACKLES as Dean Winchester
DEMI LOVATO as Khayla Anan
MARK SHEPPARD as Crowley
ISLA FISHER as Lucy Varrianne
LEELEE SOBIESKI as Encantado


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 3 "A Very Special Night With Super Unnatural."

SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 6 "Anything is Possible."