SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 1 "New Plan"




SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC
  (Part 1)
Transcript for “New Plan”
Written by: Junita K
Created Date: June 03rd, 2013
Air Date: June 04th, 2013
Subject: Short-Fanfic


#NowPlaying Kansas – Carry On My Wayward Son
Dean: No, Cass.
Sam: [Gasping] What’s happening? [Looks up to the sky]
Dean: [Lifting Sam] Come on, Sammy. We gonna go.
[Dean helping Sam entered into his car]
[Dean driving his car]

MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER

[Helping Sam walking]
[Sam sitting]

Sam: [In Agony] Dean,
Dean: Sam, here. Drink this [Giving a glass of water to Sam] You have to rest, Sammy. You didn’t look good.
Sam: It’s okay, Dean. I’m fine.
Dean: You’re not.
Sam: Dean, what’s happen back there? Where’s Cass?
Dean: I didn’t know.
Sam: What do you mean you didn’t know?
Dean: It’s, Um,
Sam: Tell me, Dean.
Dean: The last time that I saw him, he said he gonna fix he’s home. And now it’s turn it wrong. Worst.
Sam: What happen?
Dean: Metaron was lied to us. To me, to you, to Cass. To everyone.
Sam: Lie? He’s Archangel, how could he do that?
Dean: I know.
Sam: Then what happen?
Dean: He told Cass that he can shut it down heaven, with fake trials.
Sam: Fake trials?
Dean: Yes, the trials isn’t real. The trials isn’t to shut it down Heaven but it can expel all angels and locked up Heaven from angels and send them to Earth.
Sam: What? How did you know?
Dean: Naomi.
Sam: Naomi?
Dean: Yeah, she showed up when we already finished the second trials that Metatron gave to Cass. She told us everything. About the fake trials, about Metatron plans.

Kevin: [Shows up] Guys?
Dean: [Stand up] Kevin?
Sam: [Startled] Kevin?
Kevin: [Approached Dean and Sam] Guys, you’re okay?
Dean: Well, where did you come from?
Kevin: Well, I was on the Crypt. Hiding.
Dean: Hiding? From?
Kevin: Anything you know. I saw the sky full of a meteors, I’m freak out. then I run away and hiding.
Dean: Okay,
Kevin: What happen to you, Guys? Are you succeeded to close The Gates Of Hell?
Dean: Um,
Sam: No.
Kevin: No?
Dean: I’m so sorry Kevin. But we didn’t have a choice.
Kevin: What do you mean you didn’t have a choice?
Sam: It’s because of me.
Dean: Sam,
Sam: It’s the truth, Dean.
Kevin: What? What happen?
Dean: If Sam succeeded to cured Crowley, and finished the third Trial, he had to sacrifice him self, for The Ultimate Sacrifice to close The Gates Of Hell.
Kevin: That’s mean,
Dean: He has to die, He is going to die. And I won’t let it that happen.
Kevin: I’m sorry.
Sam: No, No, Kevin. It’s not your fault. It’s mine and you didn’t have to apologize for that Okay.
Kevin: Okay.
Sam: See, Dean. If I finished the third trial, The Gates Of Hell will be closed right now at least. And we’re never gonna find any Black-Eyed or Whatever it is called “Demon” anymore.
Dean: And lose you? No, Thanks.
Sam: But, Dean,
Dean: Sam, It’s okay. We’re gonna figure it out, what we gonna do next about this “Angels Problem” Okay? Are you with me? Sam?
Sam: Okay.

ACT ONE
Sunshine in the MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER

#NowPlaying Adele – Set Fire To The Rain

[Dean drinking his coffee and reading the news paper]
[Kevin eating his breakfast]
[Sam watching Tv]


Reporter: Last night, a hundreds or maybe a thousands of meteor just attack vigorously Night Sky the city of Kansas. There is no explantion yet for this phenomena.
[Sam turn out the Tv]


Sam: Dean?
Dean: Yes?
Sam: What was that last night?
Dean: It’s angels.
Sam: Angels?
Kevin: Angels?
Dean: Yeah.
Sam: What’s happen?
Dean: They’re falling.
Sam: Into Earth?
Dean: Yes.
Sam: So, Metatron was succeeded to expel all angels from Heaven ‘huh?
Dean: Yeah, maybe.

[Bell]
[Dean prepare his Gun]


Dean: Stay in here
[Approached the door and opened]

Man: Dean Winchester?
Dean: And who are you?
Man: I’m Camael. I’m one of an Angel Of The Lord.


INSIDE THE MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER
[Dean and Camael walking approached Sam and Kevin]

Sam: [Stand up] Who is this?
Dean: He’s Camael. He’s, one of an Angel Of The Lord.
Camael: I’m Camael. I’m one of the Archangel.
Kevin: Archangel? [Shocked]
Camael: Hallo, Kevin.
Dean: How did you find us?
Camael: Well, is not  really easy like you think, with this place around you, it’s no possible. But, I’m one of the Archangel who protect the Prophet Of The Lord, and I’m connected with him. So, yeah, I’m finally can found you Guys. I like this place.
Sam: What did you want?
Camael: Well, you’ve already see.
Thousands of us, falling into Earth. We need your help.
Dean: Our help?


Camel: Yeah, the only one that I can think to save us, all angels, and defeat Metatron is your help.
Kevin: How can we help? We just an ordinary people, and you’re all an Angels. Together you can defeat Metatron.
Camael: After what he did to us, His anger, Our powers is useless. We’re already falling and walking on Earth. If our powers even still exist, I’m not gonna coming to you Guys.
Dean: Then what? We can’t defeat him. We didn’t know how.
Camael: You can’t, but I know one plan that can.
Sam: What is it?
Camael: Well, none of us can’t defeat him, but I know who can. The only one. God. And you need to find God.
Kevin: What? God? How?
Dean: You mean, We need to go to Heaven, Die first, Not again. Thanks.
Sam: It’s not gonna work it. The last time that we try to find him, he left.
Camael: You’re didn’t need to die, or go to Heaven. I knew, We’re all knew that he left and until know he didn’t even come back and his existence is unknown. But we know something for sure, that he is on Earth. And I know one thing that can lead us to him.
Dean: What?
Camael: His vessel.

ACT TWO
#NowPlaying Sterling Knight – Got To Believe

Dean: His Vessel?
Kevin: God has a meat suit?
Sam: You mean, God has a vessel? I didn’t know that God need a vessel.
Camael: They call it “The Warrior Of God” He’s true vessel, yeah And he need that to walking on Earth. Besides, He’s true vessel only born every 1,000 BC
Kevin: What?
Dean: And now he’s born?
Camael: No, he’s still 17
Sam: Hah?
Dean: God vessel is a child, Awesome.
Camael: Yeah, that’s mean that you can talk to him easily.
Sam: So, where him right now?

Camael: Well, I’ll try to track him then. [Pull out a piece of Paper]
Deum invoco in animam ostenderit mihi Deus, et Dei miles oportet [The paper on fire] Here, they are [Gave the piece of paper to Dean]
Dean: New Orleans? To get there it took a days.
Camael: So, I suggest you, you need to starting right now.
Dean: What? If you knew why you didn’t just do it yourself.
Camael: If i can, I would. Besides, I still have another work to do. Look, if we didn’t defeat Metatron, he could be more worst than this, he could be destroy your world. I didn’t wanna that happen, I love this world, there is so much people good more than us and I didn’t wanna they died. All you need to do is, find this Vessel, and we talk to him, and we figure it out, how to find God then. Okay, please Guys.
Sam: Dean?
Dean: Huh, Okay.
Kevin: Okay?
Camael: Okay then, I must go now, there’s a lot a thing that I must prepare to surprises that wicked old man. So, i guess I will met you Guys again soon. If you find him, just call me okay.
Dean: Okay.


[Angels wings rustle and Camael disappears]

Dean: Okay, I guess i need to start driving right now.
Sam: Just you? No, I’m coming, Dean.
Dean: Sam, you still need a rest after what happen and Kevin will stay in here with you.
Kevin: What?
Dean: You’re not okay, Sam. And I’m not gonna take a risk bringing you to find “The Warrior Of God” with your condition.
Sam: Dean, I’m fine. And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you when you’re looking for him. Please, Dean. I’m coming with you.
Dean: [Obliged] Dammit. Fine!
Kevin: And what about me?
Sam: Do whatever you want, [Prepare] but don’t get killed. Okay? [Leaving]
Kevin: Okay.

[Dean and Sam leaving with Dean’s car]
[Sam and Dean in car without any words then Dean start to talking]

Dean: So, how you doing Sam? Don’t said,
Dean & Sam: [Together] Fine.
Sam: Look, Dean. I know you worried about me, but you have to trust me okay.
Dean: Okay, then.
Sam: So, if we find this God Vessel. What we gonna do next?
Dean: You’ve heard what Camael said. We’re gonna bring to him.
Sam: But Dean, what if he’s not what we think he is.
Dean: What do you mean?
Sam: I mean, he’s one of the Archangel, Metatron lying to us and you didn’t think than he can be too? What if he’s working together with Metatron, this is could be trap for us, Dean.
Dean: Well, all we need to do is protecting God Vessel then.
Sam: If he did, I just didn’t understand, and btw if all angels are falling and walking on Earth, then why he can still use his powers?
Dean: He’s Archangel, Sam.
Sam: Yeah, I’m not really sure for that. And what we gonna do if Metatron knew, And he’s already found God Vessel before we can even find him?
Dean: I didn’t know.
Sam: I’m just tired of being, let anyone down you know [Lean on window]

ACT THREE
#NowPlaying Demi Lovato – Got Dynamite

[On heaven]
[Some angels bringing girl to Metatron]

Metatron: Are you already find him?
Girl: Let me out, let me out.
Man: I’m sorry, Sir. We’re not find him yet.
Metatron: Stupid! You need to find him, now. I couldn’t wait anymore, It’s too long. Where’s Sandalphon?
Man: He’s on the way, Sir.
Metatron: Is this the girl?
Man: Yes, sir. She’s seraph.
Metatron: Okay, leave her alone here.
Man: Yes, Sir [Tied the girl on chair]
Metatron: Now, it just you and me.
Girl: Please, I didn’t know you. Don’t hurt me, Let me out of here. Please!

Metatron: You know, I spend my time, my a lot of time, to serve God. Every time, Every hours, Every minutes, Every second. Without asking first. I love him more than you know [Prepare his knife] Then he left, and abandon me. He expel me, cast me out from Heaven, and let me live in this stinks world. I’ll always love him, but why he did this to me?
Girl: Please, let me out of here, I’m begging you, Sir. Please, Please [Crying]
Metatron: Ow-Ow, [Approached the girl] Don’t cry big girl. You just a monsters like me. You’re just disgusting creature. I’m gonna end your suffering and I’m gonna do what i need to do. And this is it [Cut the girl’s throat] I’m gonna took what should i take [Take the girl’s heart from his body]



New Orleans, LA

Dean: This is it. Let’s go find him [Walking into some house]
Sam: [Looking the
environment around him]
Dean: [Stop walking] Come on, Sam. I didn’t have a thousand year waiting for you, like that. Am i just talking about “A Thousand Years” lyric?
Sam: [Approached Dean] Look around you, Dean. This is, to quiet for some good place like this.
Dean: Hah? [Sam And Dean prepare his Gun]


[Sam knocking]
[The door opened without anybody there]
[Sam and Dean entered into the house]

Sam: [Look at into Dean] Dean, watch out!
[Someone just hit Dean and then Sam]

Dean: Sam, Sam!
Sam: [Woke up, tied up on a chair] Dean?
Dean: You’re okay, Sam?
Sam: [Look at into someone]
Man: Well-Well-Well, Sam and Dean Winchester, It is good to see you.
Dean: Who are you? [Sam tried to untied his rope]
Man: Let me introduce my self. I’m Sandalphon.
Dean: Yeah, but I didn’t even wearing my slippers [Sandal on Indonesia] right now.
Sandalphon: [Hitting Dean on his face]
Sam: Sandalphon? The Archangel?
Sandalphon: Smart boy. Yes.
Sam: What are you doing in here?
Sandalphon: Well, same as both of you doing in here.
Sam: How did you know?

Sandalphon: I’m Archangel you know, I’m more dangerous and more smart than you think.
Dean: [Whispering] You can call yourself “Smartass” then.
Sandalphon: [Hitting Dean] Well, Dean. You didn’t really smart like your brother ‘huh? And you didn’t really look alike.
Sam: So, you’re working with Metatron ‘huh?
Sandalphon: Working? No. What should I? I’m his brother. His “Twin Brother” actually. We’re family and I’m doing this, It’s my pleasure.
Dean: Twin Brothers ‘huh You seems more younger than him?
Sandalphon: Yeah, Actually I’m the oldest.
Dean: Huh?
Sam: So, you’ve already got the one that he want?
Sandalphon: Where is he?
Dean: What?
Sandalphon: I said “Where is he?”
Girl: [Appear Suddenly] Hey!
Sandalphon: [Turn Round]
Girl: [Pull the door] Peace out, Suckers! [Pressing the sigil]
Sandalphon: NO! [Disappear]
Girl: [Approached Dean and Sam] Are you okay? [Untied Dean and Sam]
Sam: Yeah, We’re fine. So, who are you? Are you an angel too?
Girl: What? No, I’m not. And I’m not one of that “Suckers” army too, what you guys calling it, um, Megatron!
Sam: Metatron, yeah.
Girl: Metatron, right. Btw, I’m Khayla. Khayla Anan.
Sam: I’m Sam. Sam Winchester. And this is my brother, Dean.
Dean: What Up?
Khayla: Well, Dean. You seems not really look good.
Dean: Yeah, I am.
Khayla: Come on, we gonna go. Those suckers will be back again, here. Soon.
Dean: Where we gonna go?
Khayla: Some place more save. Come on.
[Dean and Sam following Khayla]

ACT FOUR
#NowPlaying Demi Lovato – I Hate You, Don’t Leave Me

Khayla: [Treat Dean’s Wound] So, what are you guys doing in here?
Sam: We just looking for some guy, that’s it.
Khayla: And you knew about things, right?
Sam: Yeah, that’s one of our, jobs.
Khayla: I know.
Sam: You knew?
Khayla: Yeah, people talks. I mean, hunters.
Dean: You’re a hunter?
Khayla: Not really.
Sam: Not really? What do you mean not really?
Khayla: I didn’t hunt things, okay. If they came out, I’m fight.
Sam: Just that?
Khayla: Yeah, just that.
Dean: So, what happen to this town?

Khayla: Well, I didn’t really know. But, I’m sure this Suckers is behind it. When, I got home. Everyone is disappears. Phone, Internet, Cell Phone, doesn’t even working. I’m trying to run away, but I’ll always find this Suckers everywhere. And then the last time I’ve tried, I almost get killed, then some angels rescue me, I didn’t think that he’s one of Them, because it’s like he’s fighting them.
Sam: You know him?
Khayla: Well, No. But, the only thing that I can remember from him is, the tattoo in his arm. The circle with cross everywhere and one male symbols.
[Dean and Sam look at each other]
Sam: Dean, It’s him.
Khayla: Him?
Dean: His name is Camael.
Khayla: You knew him.
Sam: We’re met him like a days before. He help us to search this guy. This is his address, you knew about it?
Khayla: No. Sorry. So, Camael is one of your friend?
Dean: Well, we could say that he’s not one of that Suckers.

Crowley: Hello, Boys! [Appear Suddenly] Wo-wo, Hold on your shot, Boys.
Dean: Crowley?
Khayla: Crowley? You knew this man too? Wow, Guys. You’re makes friendship with strange things, you know.
Sam: Yeah, we know.
Dean: What are you doing in here, Crowley? And how you can be here?
Khayla: What’s on the box?
Crowley: On the plastic, actually. I’m king of hell, Guys. Or was, One of my boys, tracking me and found me, and then they’re rescue me. And then I’m tracking you too. Is not really hard like you think it was.
Dean: What are you even doing in here? You want to kill us?
Crowley: Kill you? No-No-No, Of course not. Here, I’m brought you some food.
Khayla: Food?

Crowley: Yeah, This town is surrounded by bad angel everywhere. And that’s annoying. So, i think that you’re guys maybe tired and hungry, so i decided to bringing you some food then.
Dean: Yeah, I’ hungry btw.
Sam: What? Why?

Crowley: [Take out the food one by one] After what you did to me, you change my life, Dude. Now, I’m learning how to make my life even worth it. Why you didn’t do this before? When i’m still become The King Of Hell without “heart” I’m feel like I’m bad, cruel, I’m not even worth it to live in this world. But after what you did to me, I’m starting to feel, why I’m doing this job before, torturing people, killing your people, I’m, I just, I just can forgive my self after what i did to everyone, to you. Now, I wanna make it up to you, I wanna change my life, and that’s because of both of you, Thank you.
Khayla: Wow, Impressive could hear that from “The King Of Hell”

Dean: Welcome to our Awkward world.
Sam: How could you get here, Crowley? You said “Bad angels” everywhere, and one of them is the Archangels, they more stronger than you are.
Crowley: Well, It’s easy. Use one of my gifts.
Dean: Gifts?


Crowley: I’m the King Of Hell, there is some reason why they choose me to become the King Of Hell.
Khayla: Can you get us out of here?
Crowley: Well, [Stop, and then starting to looking at Khayla]
Khayla: What?
Crowley: Strange. I fell weird about you.
Sam: Crowley, could you get us out of here?
Crowley: [Still looking at Khayla] Well, of course I could.
Dean: Okay, then why we even still here, come on! We need to go before that Suckers go back on here! [Leaving]
Khayla & Sam: [Leaving] Okay!
Crowley: Guys! The food. Who’s gonna finish this all?

ACT FIVE

#NowPlaying Katy Perry – E.T

[On outside]
Sam: Where’s Crowley?
Crowley: I’m here. So, we just go?
Dean: Yeah, we just go.
Khayla: Um, I don’t think so.
Dean: What?
Khayla: Look at that.
[Look at to Sandalphon with Five guys who holding on Camael with Angel Blade on him]

Crowley: So, what we gonna do? Run? I suggested we Run.
Sam: Dean, we must save Camael.
Dean: Yeah, but how?
Sam: I didn’t know.
Sandalphon: [Yelling] Are you gonna just stay right there and watching this man died?
Khayla: What we gonna do?
Dean: Kick in, in the ass, like we always do [Walking]
Sam: So, what’s the plan?
Khayla: [Walking with Sam and Dean with Crowley behind] Fight ‘till the end, and don’t get killed, maybe.
Sam: Good plan.

Sandalphon: Wow, I’m impressive. You’re working with the pathetic King Of Hell, outstanding.
Dean: What do you want? We didn’t have it,
Sandalphon: I’m sure you does. It’s easy to me, gave it to me, and I’ll leave you and you’re “Four” chuckles head and then you can come back to your normal life.
Khayla: And if we can’t? Don’t think that we’re an idiot, if we gave it to you, you still gonna end us here.
Sandalphon: True. But, my brother still want you guys to alive, so, I hate to say this, but I’m still gonna release you. So, what it’s gonna be. The easy way or the hard way?
Sam: [Wispering] Dean, we didn’t even have it.
Khayla: So, what’s next?
Crowley: This is the next.
[One by One angels attack by someone on their back with Angel-Blade]

Crowley: Boys, run. Run!
[Dean, Sam, Khayla run as far as they can]
[Battle between the angels and demons]
[Dean, Sam and Khayla entered into Dean’s Car]

Camael: [Appear] Go, Go, Go!
[Dean driving as fast as he can]
[On the way to MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER]

Dean: Are you okay, Cam?
Camael: [Holding his wound] Don’t call me "Cam", I’m feel like a girl.
Khayla: [Tore up her sleeve] Here, let me treat your wound.
Camael: So, did you find it?
Dean: What it is look like?
Sam: Whether many like them out there?
Camael: Maybe, I didn’t know. All I knew is, they forced us to join their army.
Sam: Army?
Camael: Yeah, after God left, they start to think, that they need new leader, to take this universe. And now they start it to built an army to execute Metatron plan.

Crowley: [Appear] Howdy, Boys!

[Everyone, except Camael, freak out, especially Dean who drives the car]
Dean: Stop, freaking me out! [Yelling]
Crowley: Sorry.
Camael: Well-Well, Crowley. It’s not really good to see you again.
Crowley: Nice to see you too, Cam.
Camael: Stop calling me like that [Annoyed]
Khayla: Okay, It’s done.
Camael: Thanks. Btw, I didn’t know your name. I’m Camael [Extend his arm]
Khayla: I’m Khayla.
Crowley: I’m Crowley, btw. Nice to meet you.
Dean: So what we gonna do, next? [Looking to the road, and Dean stop the car suddenly]
[Khayla step Crowley’s foot]
Crowley: Watch out your steps, Pal.
Khayla: Sorry.
Sam: What’s wrong, Dean?
[Dean out of his car, So Sam, Crowley, Camael and Khayla]

Crowley: Where are we?
Khayla: Desert?
Sam: Dean?
Dean: Sam, look at that!
Sam: No way!
Camael: What?
Sam: That!

[On the middle of desert]
[Crows fly everywhere]

Khayla: Oh My God!

[Hundreds of Dead bodies, bleed and stench everywhere surrounded by crows]
[Sandalphon appear and starting to smile]
[Dean sees Sandalphon]
[Sandalphon disappear]

Dean: Dammit!
Camael: The war has just begun. The more that we fight him, the more that he’s gonna more angry-angry to us, then he gonna hurt people, kill them, then torturing, hurt the people we know, kill them and kill the people that we love. And then the next, is our self.

Khayla: Sounds like a poem to me.
Crowley: I hate that guy.
Khayla: I didn’t like that guy.
Sam: No one did.
Khayla: So, what now?
Dean: We fight ‘till the end, and Don’t look back no matter what happen [Entered his car]
                                               
#NowPlaying Adele - Skyfall

...To Be Continued...

More info!
add me on Facebook: htt://facebook.com//junitahkurniawati (Kurniawati Junita)
follow us on Twitter: @Junita_K @Khayla_Anan #SupernaturalFanfic
my youtube: Kurniawati Junita


Note: If there is a mistakes from any words, please understandable. Thanks, for Reading this Short-Fanfic.
CAST
JARED PADALECKI as Sam Winchester

JENSEN ACKLES as Dean Winchester
OSRIC CHAU as Kevin Tran
NICHOLAS HOULT as Camael


JACKSON RATHBONE as Sandalphon


MARK SHEPPARD as Crowley

CURTIS ARMSTRONG as Metatron

DEMI LOVATO as Khayla Anan

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 3 "A Very Special Night With Super Unnatural."

SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 6 "Anything is Possible."

SUPERNATURAL-FANFIC Part 2 "My Mother, Is My Monster?"